CHICKEN & POTATOES
A great weeknight dinner!
with tomato sauce
Prep it quickly - then let it cook itself, and have a flavor packed dinner on the table in under 45 minutes. A one pot meal with a flavorful sauce made from fresh tomatoes & dried oregano.
potatoes chicken drumsticks salt ground black pepper dried oregano water tomato paste garlic olive oil red onion tomatos
1. Sauté onion & garlic in olive oil in instant pot
2. When onion has softened, add tomato paste and oregano
3. Fry for a minute
4. Deglaze pot with water
5. Now you have the base for your sauce
6. Add chicken and potatoes and mix with sauce
7. Close lid and cook on high pressure for 10 minutes
Instant Pot Chicken & Potatoes in Tomato Sauce
Find more easy weeknight dinners at