This post may contain affiliate links, which are always marked with *. Please read my disclosure for more information.
This Frozen Pineapple Mocktail is the perfect refreshing non-alcoholic option for spring & summer. With a grown-up taste it's easy to make for a crowd for a party, and don't worry - your kids will love it too. With pineapple, passion fruit, ginger, lime & soda water this is a drink you'll be sipping all summer long!
The latest addition to my rapidly increasing archive of delicious mocktails is the first frozen one, and I promise it will make you long for summer. With summery flavors like pineapple, passion fruit & lime it's almost slush-like in consistency and topped of with a dash of sparkling water for that extra sparkle I know you love as much as me.
As with most of my mocktails, this is a healthy one with no added sugar (just like the oh-so-popular Cucumber Collins). Thanks to the pineapple it's still sweet, but with a dash of ginger to prolong the flavor and give it a more grown-up taste. Call it a slushie, a nice cream, or a mocktail - either way you spin it, this will be my go-to for the warm season this year.
Why this recipe works
- It's so quick & easy to make with just a blender
- And it's easy to make for a crowd
- Perfect to make with frozen pineapple and passion fruit - which is both cheaper and easier to keep on hand than the fresh versions
- Sweetness from pineapple
- An added flavor dimension from passion fruit
- Ginger prolongs the taste and makes it more mocktail than slushie
- Soda water adds a touch of sparkle and brings home the whole "frozen mocktail not slushie" point even more
How to make a frozen pineapple mocktail
To make this mocktail, start by adding frozen pineapple, passion fruit, lime juice and ginger shot to a high-powered blender. Mix and add a little water if needed to get the blender to work well. But don't add too much, or you risk some of the pieces not blending well.
Add more water as needed, and when all is well blended into a nice icey slush add the remaining water and give a quick mix in the blender. Then pour into glasses, and top off with soda water. Serve immediately, and feel the summer vibes overwhelm you!
Are you looking for a summery drink with alcohol? Check out my simple 3-2-1 Aperol Spritz. And for more mocktails - check out the complete quick & easy mocktail library where you find delicious, quick & easy non-alcoholic takes on the classics like a Blue Lagoon Mocktail, a Tom Collins Mocktail a Healthy Mojito Mocktail and a Watermelon "No-tini".
What did you think of this frozen mocktail? Let me know in the below, by leaving a comment and/or rating!
- 4 dl frozen pineapple
- 1 dl frozen passion fruit
- 2 limes juiced
- 0.5 dl ginger shot
- 2 dl cold water divided
- 0.5 dl soda water
- Add all ingredients except soda water and plain water to a highpowered blender. Mix well, and add a dash of water as needed - but just as much as is needed to get your blender to work well.
- When everything is mixed together well and all the pineapple and passion fruit pieces are completely crushed, add the rest of the water and mix quickly.
- Pour into glasses and top with soda water. Serve immediately!
Nutritional information is approximate and automatically calculated, and should only be viewed as an indication.