Reheating chicken nuggets in the air fryer is the the very best way. It's quick and easy and the nuggets are as crispy and juicy as when you made them.
I love reheating food in the air fryer - I find it's usually the best way! It's quick, it's easy - and the results are great.
Why You Will Love This Guide
- Learn the best way to reheat chicken nuggets
- It's so quick - done in just a few minutes!
- Super simple - add a tiny bit of oil, air fry, and you're done!
- Juicy on the inside even after reheating
- Perfectly crispy on the outside thanks to the circulating hot air
How Do You Reheat Chicken Nuggets So They Are Crispy?
The short answer is: use the air fryer. The ciruclating hot air helps crisp up the outside nicely, and the result is much better than if you microwave them.
It also helps to add a tiny bit of oil. Not too much, but just a little bit, to help the crisp.
Finally, don't overcrowd the air fryer basket. You want the hot air to be able to circulate, as this is what helps the outside crisp up nicely.
More Guides to Reheating Food in the Air Fryer
Did you love this recipe? Rate it five stars!
...and let me know what you loved about it in the comments.
Reheating Chicken Nuggets in the Air FryerPrint Rate
- 12 cooked chicken nuggets
- olive oil or neutral cooking oil
- Brush the chicken nuggets with oil and spread out in the air fryer basket.12 cooked chicken nuggets, olive oil
- Air fry at 360°F (18°C) for 3-5 minutes, until heated through. Check to make sure they are hot enough, and add more time as needed.
Nutritional information is approximate and automatically calculated, and should only be viewed as an indication.