This post may contain affiliate links, which are always marked with *. Please read my disclosure for more information.
If you're looking for a quick and easy beef recipe to make in your air fryer tonight, I've got just the recipe for you. Or, more accurately, more than 20 air fryer recipes! From burgers and meatballs to steak and filet mignon - this is your one-stop-shop for Air Fryer Beef Recipes!
Since I got my first air fryer two years ago I've cooked all kinds of things in it - and the most surprising thing is how well it cooks beef. Sure, dishes like meatballs and meatloafs, but also steak.
And if you have leftovers? Remember that air frying is the best way to reheat steek and other beef dishes!
Tips & tricks for cooking beef in air fryer
- Always preheat your air fryer to get the sear started the minute you add your food to the air fryer basket
- You just need a tiny bit of oil - and can even skip it, if you really want to
- Cook time will generally fall between the time it would take stove top, and in the oven
- Cook times will depend on your air fyer and the size of the meat - thick steaks take longer to cook than thin ones
- Use a meat thermometer to know when the meat is done, or at your desired cook point
- When cooking steaks always rest at least 5 minutes wrapped in aluminium foil before serving, to seal the moisture in
- Aim for the follwing cook points:
- Rare: 120-125°F (48-52°C) (rest from 118-120°F / 46-48°C)
- Medium rare: 130°F (54°C) (rest from 125°F / 52°C)
- Medium: 140°F (60°C) (rest from 135°F / 58°C)
- Medium-well: 150°F (65°C) (rest from 145°F / 63°C)
- Well done: 155°F (68°C) (rest from 150°F / 66°C)
The juiciest air fryer meatballs you'll ever make - these Swedish style meatballs are not just loaded with flavor, they're also healthier than regular meatballs. Made without both breadcrumbs and eggs, so they suit most dietary needs as well!
Air fryer burgers are juicy and delicious - with less fat than when cooked stove top. Use the air fryer for quickly cooked burgers with the delicious flavor you're used to - they're almost as good as grilled!
Hamburgers from Scratch
Air fryer meatloaf cooks in just a little more than half the time it takes in the oven! And still turns out moist and perfectly cooked. Follow the recipe below to make a barbecue cheddar meatloaf - or use another meatlof recipe and just follow the cooking instructions to make an air fryer version.
Barbecue Cheddar Meatloaf
You can cook almost any cut of steak in the air fryer , and the end results is a juicy steak that's perfectly cooked, and with a bit less fat than with other cooking methods. Check out the recipes below and find just the cut you wish to make today.
Is your steak frozen? No problem! You can cook it in the air fryer as well - without even thawing!
Steak bites are delicious cooked in the air fryer - and they come out juicy and perfectly cooked. Here are two versions with different flavors - but you can also just follow the cook times and use your favorite steak bite seasoning.
Steak Bites with Garlic Butter
Korean Steak Bites
Some of your favorite Mexican dishes can also be made in the air fryer! Easier yet just as delicious as with other cooking methods.
The air fryer takes bacon to a whole new level - you've never had bacon just this crispy! And best of all? You can even cook it straight from frozen.
Air Fryer Beef FAQ
Yes, beef is great cooked in the air fryer. Most cuts off steak while turn out really well, as will dishes made from ground beef.
Most meats turn out really well in the air fryer, but the best one is steak. It comes out juicy and tender, and perfectly cooked.
Yes, you can air fry raw beef - for example steaks, meatballs or homemade hamburgers.
Which recipe are you most excited to try? Let me know in the comments below and share what you're making on Instagram with the tag #alwaysusebutter!